Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Late War German Armor Camo (test2)

After finding a second moisture trap in my parts box and putting it on, I decided to try another test model. I had a looted Sherman from the starter box primed in the Army Painter FOW LW German Armor color (so, Dark Yellow), and I tried a different shade of green (the other one was darker, and more watered down so it didnt go on quite right).



The result is about what my StuG's and Tiger II will look like.  I want to paint the details tonight and apply a wash to make sure I like the way it looks before starting production, but I think I have the hang of it now.

Based on the following photographs:



I think I should make the spots bigger maybe?  Based on these photos anyway.  I had a few others that were more like what I painted, but I cant find them now for some reason. 

No comments:

Post a Comment