Tuesday, October 4, 2011

US Army Fireteam WIP

Still playing around with getting ACU to look right in 15mm.  I think I have multicam down, but ACU just doesnt look right to me.  Even still, I thought I should post the progress.  US Army Rifle Squad, plus a Medic.

Two Fireteams, Medic, and Squad Leader

Close up Squad Leader front

Close up Squad Leader rear
 Tomorrow I will give them a 'dip' (more like a wash, I dont like to dip the 15mm figs), finish up the bases, and post another set of pictures.

2 comments:

  1. I think you have the green color down for sure. Maybe the wash will help break it up a little bit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the base being done will help as well, the grey primer now is throwing the colors off with me.

    Otherwise, all my Army guys are going to be multi-cam from here on. :)

    ReplyDelete