Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Force on Force and German Decisions

Quick one today.

First, played a few games of Force on Force this weekend, and enjoyed it.  I really need to get some 15mm modern buildings made soon though.  Pictures were taken, but are still on the camera.  Also working on a reference sheet for myself for the game before I try it again.  Urge to paint the figures is high, but I want to finish my Germans first.

Second, and on that note, I think I am just going to paint the damn Germans the way I set out to originally.  The bags/gear will all get the proper colors, helmets will be the lighter version of "German Grey" I played with, and I will leave the uniforms the shade that the 'primer' is (Uniform Grey).  Better to have them painted, easy to ID as germans at a distance, and done.. than to please people I dont even play with regarding the color.  Yes, I know it is not historically accurate.  I also know its a 15mm metal figure on a base with a bunch of others, being pushed around a table for a wargame.  Its close enough for now.

That is all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment